Friday, July 14, 2017

ROSEGAL Review: Warm Me Up

Hello, lovelies! Yay! It's Friday and says hello to the weekend. Since the rainy season has started already here in the Philippines, I am now slowly stocking up for knit pieces. Anything that can warm me up when occasional chills happen. I started stocking for my work outfit which I ordered from ROSEGAL two weeks ago.



For my work outfits, I usually wear the basic colors as these are neutral colors and it looks tamed and not loud in the eyes. I ordered this V-neck high low vest sleeveless jumper sweater because not only that it is knitted and perfect to wear at work but also I find it stylish to wear for casual days, too. Since this is a high low vest, I can wear shorts not worrying for my behind from time to time. I find this vest just enough to keep me warm at times. The size is one-size only, so it will fit sizes S-M (I'm Medium, by the way).


This business suit high waist boot cut pants have been on my wishlist for months already but I finally gave it a try and I don't regret ordering this pants. Actually, I wondered why I didn't order this earlier. I really love its style and cut. The length is perfect for my height (I'm 5'4", by the way). I got the size in Large because I followed the size chart on the product page and it says that I should get Large than my usual Medium size. I'm glad I followed their size chart because this pants just fit comfortably and just right. It has a concealed zipper at the side and it could have been perfect pants if they have put two side pockets. Anyway, it's a worthy buy.



Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ROSEGAL 
business suit high waist boot cut pants (get here)
V-neck high low vest sleeveless jumper sweater (get here
transparent heart pattern tote bag (get here)
flat heel square toe slippers (get here)
metallic panel design sunglasses (get here)
stainless steel dumbell pendant necklace (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...